How to get rid of plaque on teeth at home and professionals
How to get rid of plaque on teeth regardless of his reasons
Many people sooner or later face the problem of plaque on the teeth. This happens because of the negligent attitude to their health and untimely visit to the dentist.
Many experts say that you should smile more often, not only passersby, but also himself in the mirror. So it is possible to promptly detect problems of the mouth.
Plaque from the point of view of dentistry
This term dentists understand the accumulation of bacteria and harmful flora on the teeth. In fact it is a kind of thin film which causes damage to tooth enamel.
Typically, plaque is formed immediately after a meal. If you look at the structure, you will notice that carbohydrates are very easily penetrates into the inner layer of the tooth enamel. In this regard, the consumption of carbohydrate food only accelerates the development of plaque.
Experts note that this film is deposited on the cervical portion of the tooth, the fissure and above the gum line.
The whole set of reasons
Many people are very familiar with this kind of problem. After all, every after meal or juice may notice a thin film that consists of food residue and germs.
First, it has a slightly transparent color, but eventually becomes a strong color. Teeth become yellow, and later even blacken.
If the film is still fresh, it will not be able to harm the teeth. It is very easy to remove with your finger, and it is better to use a toothbrush on a regular basis. If this is not done, then a further meal will get more and more microbes, which can easily catch hold of «soft» plaque.
In this regard, there is a cluster of microorganisms not only in the space between the teeth, but also on their surface. With the further development of infringement form «petrified» plaque, causing a lot of problems.
Additional factors that encourage the development of plaque:
- Neglect of personal hygiene. Specifically, the incorrect use of toothpaste and floss. Experts recommend brushing the teeth after each meal. If this does not work, then at least once a day, preferably in the evening. Such people will not be afraid of plaque and further problems.
- Cigarette Smoking and tobacco for a long time. The fact that a large number of resins and a chemical reaction form a huge number of persistent connections that cannot be removed with simple flossing or brushing. To whiten teeth after Smoking is quite difficult and in this case, you should consult a specialist.
- The use of food which very quickly settles on the surface of teeth. This includes cakes, various chocolate, candy and other sweets. If you don’t want to have problems, then limit the use of these products.
- The use of medicines based on iron. The fact that iron is a very active substance, which is easily deposited on the enamel surface.
- Physiological factors of the person. It is mainly associated with viscous saliva or insufficient release. Because saliva helps cleanse the mouth from bacteria and food debris.
The whole rainbow in your mouth
Experts share plaque colors:
- White can be detected after a long sleep. Of course such education to remove very easy, just use a simple brush and tooth paste. If this is not done, it will cause the formation of unpleasant odors and changing tastes. May arise of Tartar which is very difficult to remove at home.
- Green occurs in adolescents and children. Basically it can be found on the front teeth of your child. If you look at the structure, we can see that education is connected with the activity chromogenic organisms. They are contained in chlorophyll.
- Yellow and brown occur mostly among fans to smoke. The color may indicate the intensity of Smoking and a shock dose of nicotine. Of course, such education is found among non-Smoking population. Also occurs due to the large number of amalgam fillings in the mouth. If the person conducts activity in the sphere of brass, bronze and copper production, it is also vulnerable to this problem. As for the children, a brown plaque formed on deciduous teeth. And then, if the salivation has generated a huge amount of unrestored glands. This element easily reacts with sulfur what is formed and brown.
What to do if you have yellow teeth and from what they acquire a brown color:
The progression of plaque turns into Tartar, where there are:
- Ordinary stone on the teeth is more likely to occur if plaque is not removed on time. Then there is the hardening of food debris and bacteria that is harmful. Any plaque begins to harden after two days, and this should be remembered always.
- Supragingival stone can be found on the lower front teeth and on the lateral surface of the posterior teeth, there where the duct of the salivary gland. If you do not follow hygiene care, the stone can be formed on those parts of the teeth, which are not included in the work during the chewing process. If we talk about the color itself, it can vary from brown to yellow, depending on the effects of nicotine and metals.
- Subgingival stone can only be detected by a dentist during the sensing procedure. Usually it has green or dark brown color and is within the gingival grooves. It can also be found in the root cement and the periodontal pocket.
There are plenty of methods in order to remove plaque. Consider the most popular.
How to get rid of plaque on teeth at home:
- Popular methods — the mask soda. For its preparation you will need the very soda, a few drops of hydrogen peroxide
and a few drops of lemon juice. All this must be mixed until a homogeneous mixture and apply as a mask on the surface of the teeth. Hold for a few minutes and wash off with plain water. This procedure can be used once a week as baking soda is very strong impact on tooth enamel.
- Next comes a rather interesting method. It is based on the ashes of ordinary eggplant. You need to take one eggplant and set it on fire until the ashes. Next, you should take a special brush and apply the dust on the tooth surface. To strengthen the effect of the ash applied several times a day. It should be noted that this method very quickly eliminates dental plaque and stone.
- The use of citrus fruits also helps in getting rid of plaque. For this you need to eat every day pineapples, oranges, tangerines and lemons. The fact that vitamin C is very quickly destroys the germs on the tooth surface. Besides, fruits help to get rid of the bad breath and to restore metabolic processes in the oral cavity.
- Celandine is used by many traditional healers. For making broth, you will need a few spoons of a dry grass and a liter
water. All of this is to mix and simmer for four hours. Next, the liquid is filtered and cooled. Apply every day several times.
- Huge popularity method with the use of black radish. This vegetable is very well relieves asthma, pneumonia, dental plaque and stone. Simply chew on a radish during the day and all. Debris vegetable discourage plaque, and the juice eats away at the tumors.
Professional removal of plaque
Traditional methods are good but they can’t always give the result required.
In this regard, many people turn to professionals.
The most commonly used three methods of teeth whitening:
- Whitening Air Flow. The action of this device is very similar to the operation of sandblasting machine. The fact that the surface of teeth applied air and water-based, which includes soda. All of this is served under high pressure. Small particles very quickly knock the plaque, and polishing without damaging the enamel. This method allows you to remove even a stone in a remote place.
- Next is ultrasonic cleaning. Under the action of ultrasound not only eliminates plaque but also destroyed numerous bacteria. This method does not affect the surface of enamel and is completely safe for humans. Small features include the fact that after the application of ultrasound it is necessary to Polish the surface of teeth.
- To a pretty contemporary method refers to laser bleaching. It helps to get rid of all kinds of plaque and Tartar. The method is very safe and does not cause painful sensations. The principle of operation is based on evaporation of water. Under the action of laser plaque dies, while not damaging the enamel.
Proper care of the oral surface
To protect yourself from this kind of problem should observe the following rules:
- Proper nutrition. This includes fruits, vegetables, dairy products and greens.
- The use of quality toothpaste and brushes. To buy a brush solely from natural fibers and change it every month. The fact that over time it formed the germs that develop very quickly. Some people prefer electric toothbrushes.
- Need to get rid of all bad habits. This is especially true of Smoking, frequent consumption of coffee and coffee drinks, sweets and black tea. All these products have a negative impact on the enamel of the teeth.
- Every year should visit the dentist. It can detect unwanted education and promptly remove it.