Toothpaste: reviews of dentists and consumers, review of tools
Toothpaste: how safe and effective is its use?
Many of the Russian tourists who vacation in Thailand, surprised the white smile of the locals. Most Thai people can boast the impeccable condition of the teeth.
And it’s not always due to genetics, the great value has quality of care for the oral cavity with the use of local toothpastes, which became widespread in recent years.
Manufacturing Of Thailand
Toothpaste from Thailand is not familiar to our countrymen. It is very different in consistency, composition, aroma and taste characteristics. And most importantly it has a magical effect on the teeth.
For the manufacture of tools for cleaning teeth, Thais use only natural ingredients, herbs growing on their land, known for healing properties. Each factor exerts its effect: whitening, prevent the emergence and development of caries, refreshing breath.
Almost all Thai toothpastes have the following properties:
- high cleaning ability;
- a beneficial effect on the condition of the tooth enamel;
- help in getting rid of bleeding gums;
- removing the inflammatory processes of the oral cavity.
Be aware that in the paste composition contains essential oils, which can cause allergic reactions in people who can not tolerate at least one of the components. Caution should be exercised and sensitive gums and teeth. Data for these toothpastes can be unsafe.
To start using the funds you need to hold a brush on the surface of the open tube, it is sufficient a minimal amount of paste to the fibers, to efficiently clean teeth.
To save the properties of the paste packing is required to keep closed, preventing water from getting inside.
Contraindications to the use of may serve as individual intolerance of the individual components included in the composition.
Review of Thai pastes, which, judging by the reviews, are popular with our fellow citizens, are given below.
Punchalee — certificate received!
Solid toothpaste, one of the few certified on the territory of the Russian Federation available in the stores.
Produced using only natural ingredients:
- clove essential oil;
- camphor oil;
The result of the application of the paste, the therapeutic effect which comes after a week of use:
- quality whitening;
- strong tooth enamel;
- healthy gums.
The disadvantages can be attributed only not a very pleasant taste and peculiar aroma. However, after the clean feeling of freshness and lack of patina.
Another advantage of high efficiency. For one application requires a very small amount of product, consequently, pasta is not enough for one month.
Natural remedy Herbal Clove Toothpast
One of the most popular toothpastes sold in various cosmetic shopping and tourists. Pasta with all-natural base-rich extract of clove.
The tool has the following effect:
- eliminates dark spots on the tooth enamel, which appeared when the consumption of coffee, tea and active Smoking;
- effectively disinfects the oral cavity;
- does not allow multiplication of bacteria in the mouth;
- breath is pleasantly fresh;
- after two weeks of using the paste shade of the teeth considerably lightened.
A significant advantage is the economical consumption. For one cleaning needs a minimum amount of paste.
The disadvantages of the pastes are salty taste and unpleasant odor.
Careful with the use of this paste should be at increased sensitivity of the gums and teeth. In this case, it is recommended to dissolve the funds in four parts the usual.
Information on the presence of Sodium Laurilsuiphat caused mixed reviews among the consumers of this Thai paste as there is an opinion on its toxicity. But for making pastes used completely safe formula of the compound.
Wangrom and tasty and healthy
Nice aroma and taste are the main hallmarks of this brand. However, cleansing and antiseptic qualities she does not concede to analogues.
Removes plaque from the tooth surface prevents the formation of stone, conducts prevention of diseases of the oral cavity.
The basis of the composition:
- sodium chloride.
Thipniyom — efficiency+safety
Quality Thai natural toothpaste to keep your teeth and gums in excellent condition and removing deposits of Tartar. Herbal remedy operates safely and efficiently.
Helps whiten teeth by removing plaque from cigarettes, coffee and tea. Pleasant taste distinguishes it from similar.
The calcium carbonate present in the composition, does not allow to develop tooth decay. The composition consists of essential oils of vegetable elements such as:
- chamomile blue;
All of these components help reduce inflammation and improve the condition of the mucosa. Applying the paste twice a day will accelerate the onset of the desired effect.
Abhai herb — worth a try
Botanicals painted this pasta in an unusually dark color. In addition, it has a rather unpleasant aroma and taste.
However, due to its excellent disinfectant qualities, this paste is widely used. It helps to cope with problems of the gums and has a therapeutic effect on the oral cavity as a whole.
The paste composition:
- leaf extract of guava;
- peppermint oil;
- essential oil of orange tree;
- the bark of mangosteen, worn in a powder.
Five less popular, but still worthy…
Other Thai paste for the teeth:
- Herbal Prim Perfect. This pasta is similar in structure to the powder for brushing teeth. It is perfectly disinfects the mouth
cavity and protects the teeth enamel from the appearance of plaque unpleasant yellow color.
- Twin Lotus Fresh Cool. This paste is suitable for use by people with sensitive teeth, because its constituents effects are not as aggressive as the others. This produced a paste in tubes, which makes its use more convenient and familiar.
- Baan Somjeed. This paste can be applied with a mild toothache, temporarily helping to relieve her. Included in the elements that have a local anesthetic effect and help to improve the condition of the gums. Use this paste as a means of prevention of diseases of the oral cavity.
- Twin Lotus Herbal Toothpaste original. Paste, will help deal with periodontal disease and preventing its appearance and development. After a study of product quality in the science labs, this tool is certified on the territory of Russia. A good result is noticeable and in the fight against certain types of viruses, as well as a touch left by the bacteria.
- Borneol. Therapeutic toothpaste is used for healing of injured mucosa, such as ulcers. Its use helps to relieve sore throat and reduce inflammation. All these properties are manifested due to the presence of the curative components in the paste.
There is a perception that Thai whitening toothpaste can lighten teeth almost in one or two applications, the composition of it is 100% natural.
- Caution when using of these funds not be superfluous and consultation with a specialist.
- The whitening effect is due to largely the mechanical effects of the paste to the tooth enamel. Lightening occurs due to the removal of coffee and tea plaque, pigmentation from Smoking.Such action can have unwanted effects: thinning of enamel, opening of the dentin layer, which will increase the sensitivity of the teeth and weaken them.
- Don’t need to whiten too hard, to avoid unscheduled visits to the dental office.
- The use of Thai whitening toothpastes it is better to combine with the traditional, and use only for healthy teeth.
The opinions of dentists regarding the use of toothpaste different, here are the reviews they leave:
In General, the Herbal toothpaste Prim Perfect good, has healing and antiseptic effect on the mouth. But as a dentist, I want to warn people who use this toothpaste, on the observance of caution.
I recommend you to put on the brush a very small amount of paste. If you take a number equal to the number of normal gel paste, you may receive unpleasant consequences, such as burning sensation of the mucosa and thinning of the enamel. Therefore, strictly follow the instructions.
Sergey Leonidovich, orthodontist
Pasta from Thailand quite refreshing, is having real bleaching action. But most toothpastes have a certificate of conformity, valid only in Thailand and are more suitable for Asian type of teeth.
The teeth of Europeans are not quite the same in composition. Therefore, such means do not need to use constantly to exceed the specified quantity on a clean. It is best to alternate use of toothpaste with traditional European.
Dentist from Novosibirsk
As a dentist with a decade of experience, I can say that the Thai pastes are not harmless as they are. The main element of the composition is the conventional alumina raw granules and abrasive qualities.
Because of this, the use of such toothpaste is only possible in combination with soft brushes and is extremely rare. Otherwise, guaranteed hypersensitivity and dull the enamel. Also doubt is 100% natural, because the preservation of plant ingredients without preservatives impossible.
Nikon K., 57
Purchasing toothpaste from Thailand to fully replace the traditional not the right solution. Such experiments can lead to undesirable consequences and result in considerable costs for the restoration of teeth in dentist’s office.
But the desire to experience the novelty is justified, the most important thing – the lack of fanaticism.
When full adherence to instructions, accuracy and proper use of Thai paste will not harm and will be useful.